• FD2 – VIIth = For VIth Appeared/VIIth Appearing
• FD2 – IXth = For VIIIth Appeared/ IXth Appearing
Programs > Classroom Courses
Nothing can substitute the classroom teaching from experienced Guru. The lessons from them make the most difficult topic the easiest one. It goes a long way in sharpening the skills and fine tuning of concepts. The classroom environment keeps the students focused and motivated. It is the most comfortable place where the students gain the most by learning through experts and clearing their doubts instantly. The faculty of Narayana are renowned experts, great motivator and a true friend who are ready to help the students as and when required. The components of a typical classroom programme are :
• Illustration of basic concepts and core concepts of the subject.
• Simplifying the concepts through appropriate examples.
• Grounding of concepts through various approaches and exercises.
• Coverage of the syllabus according to meticulously planned micro test
and teaching schedule.
• Revision of the course after the course coverage in planned maner.
The classroom programmes are never effective unless the knowledge of the students is tested periodically. Here the Narayana scores the highest, through CPT (Common Practice Test) which is a rigorous testing tool.
The CPT is conducted every week. It gives the opportunity to students to know their rank at all India level. Besides keeping them always at their toe, it helps them in analyzing their weakness and error prone habits through micro & macro level analysis. It also helps them in getting used to the examination pattern and overcome examination phobia.