This programme prepared the students for JEE-Advanced and JEE Main to give best desired output and performance. This 480-hours course is divided into four phases. It includes comprehensive training, practice sessions in the form of tutorial classes and also ﬁnal review in Jan 2019 in the form of revision classes. This course will be completed by mid-January 2019.
Narayana always keep's itself abrest with the latest changes announced by HR ministry and IIT-JEE council. Hence CBSE had always been the part of our academic curriculum and teaching pattern. We have tried to impart more focused inputs to our students by re-structuring our course curriculum. This will take care of all the needs of the students for enhanced performance in XII Boards and competitive exams with good percentage.
- STAGE I : Coverage of Topics from CBSE level: Narayana has the system of imparting inputs through Micro-Schedule based teaching. This channelizes the efforts of our students in the right direction for desired output.
- STAGE II : Coverage of topics from JEE level: Narayana has an academic edge and proven track record over its competitors for preparing its students for JEE and Other Competitive Exams. Thus, in Stage II, we will impart JEE Level inputs of the same topics as taught in Stage I for CBSE.
CPT (Common Practice Test) at all India level will be conducted every week based on JEE pattern and few CBSE Board pattern tests will be conducted in between.
Thus on the basis of the above inputs, we would ensure the desired performance of our students in CBSE, so that they can compete to achieve their dream with a best rank in competitive exams also Students enrolled in this programme are eligible for the Study Material and CPTs.
BATCH OPTION (S)#
Regular Batch :
- Classes 3 to 4 days a week, after school hours, other than vacations. During vacations the classes can be held in the morning hours as well.
Weekend Batch :
- 3 Classes for 2 hours each on Saturdays and Sundays. (During vacations frequency of the classes can be increased).
Course Highlight :
- This course enables class XII studying students to prepare for JEE while preparing for the Boards and puts them in the league as achievers.
- # Batch formation in the above programme is subject to requisite number of students (essential for a competitive batch size) qualifying in the admission test
Mode of Admission :
- Admission-cum-Scholarship Test to be held from January 2018 to April 2018