infonorth@narayanagroup.com | 1800-200-0850

Refund Policy

If student after paying the fees for any course wants to withdraw and seek refund within the specified tenure, the following criteria’s would be applicable

I. Tenure of the programme / course – One Year

# Tenure of submitting applications Deductions / Refund
(A) Students seeking the refund before the commencement of the said course Admission fee will be deducted and the Balance amount (Lumpsum / Installment) will be refunded.
(B) Students seeking refund within 10 days from the date of commencement of the course Admission fee + cost of books and study material + 10% of the remaining amount will be deducted and the Balance amount (Lumpsum / Installment) will be refunded
(C) Students seeking refund within 11 – 20 days from the date of commencement of the course Admission fee + cost of books and study material + 20% of the remaining amount will be deducted and the Balance amount (Lumpsum / Installment) will be refunded
(D) Students seeking refund after 20 days from the date of commencement of the course No refund would be made of any amount on any ground

II. Tenure of the programme / course – Two Year

# Tenure of submitting applications Deductions / Refund
(A) Students seeking the refund before the commencement of the said course Admission fee will be deducted and the Balance amount (Lumpsum / Installment) will be refunded.
(B) Students seeking refund within 10 days from the date of commencement of the course Admission fee + 50% cost of books and study material + 10% of the remaining amount will be deducted and the Balance amount (Lumpsum / Installment) will be refunded
(C) Students seeking refund within 11 – 20 days from the date of commencement of the course Admission fee + 50% cost of books and study material + 20% of the remaining amount will be deducted and the Balance amount (Lumpsum / Installment) will be refunded
(D) Students seeking refund after 20 days from the date of commencement of the course and before the commencement of next academic year classes* Admission fee + 50% cost of books and study material + 60% of the remaining fee will be deducted and 40% of the remaining fee will be refunded #
(E) If any student opts for withdrawal from the second year course then, he has to submit the refund application before the commencement of the second year course. After the commencement of second year course, there will be no consideration for refund of fees from the second year onwords on any ground

* Next academic year classes will commence from April onwords

# In first year there are three phases and in second year there are two phases (i.e. 60% of the remaining fee constitutes for the first year and 40% of its constitutes for the 2nd year).

Note: Eligible amount will be refunded through NEFT within one months from the date of submission of withdraw application.

III. Tenure of the programme / course – Four Year

# Tenure of submitting applications Deductions / Refund
(A) Students seeking the refund before the commencement of the said course 50% of admission fee will be deducted and the Balance amount (Lumpsum / Installment) will be refunded.
(B) Students seeking refund within 10 days from the date of commencement of the course 100% of admission fee + 25% cost of books and study material will be deducted and the Balance amount (Lumpsum / Installment) will be refunded
(C) Students seeking refund within 11 – 20 days from the date of commencement of the course 100% admission fee + 25% cost of books and study material + 5% of the remaining amount will be deducted and the Balance amount (Lumpsum / Installment) will be refunded
(D) Students seeking refund after 20 days from the date of commencement of the course till end of 1st academic year (January) 100% admission fee + 25% cost of books and study material + 10% of the remaining amount will be deducted and the Balance amount (Lumpsum / Installment) will be refunded
(E) Students seeking refund before the restart of the classes for second academic year 100% admission fee + 25% cost of books and study material + 15% of the remaining amount will be deducted and the Balance amount (Lumpsum / Installment) will be refunded
(F) Students seeking refund within 30 days from the date of restart of the classes for second academic year 100% admission fee + 50% cost of books and study material + 15% of the remaining amount will be deducted and the Balance amount (Lumpsum / Installment) will be refunded
(G) Students seeking refund after 30 days from the date of restart of the classes for second academic year till end of that academic year (January) 100% admission fee + 50% cost of books and study material + 40% of the remaining amount will be deducted and the Balance amount (Lumpsum / Installment) will be refunded
(H) Students seeking refund before the restart of the classes for third academic year 100% admission fee + 50% cost of books and study material + 50% of the remaining amount will be deducted and the Balance amount (Lumpsum / Installment) will be refunded
(I) Students seeking refund within 30 days from the date of restart of the classes for the third academic year 100% admission fee + 75% cost of books and study material + 60% of the remaining amount will be deducted and the Balance amount (Lumpsum / Installment) will be refunded
(J) Students seeking refund after 30 days from the date of restart of the classes for the third academic year No refund would be made of any amount on any ground

Note: Eligible amount will be refunded through NEFT within one months from the date of submission of withdraw application.

III. Tenure of the programme / course – Four Year

# Tenure of submitting applications Deductions / Refund
(A) Students seeking the refund before the commencement of the said course 50% of admission fee will be deducted and the Balance amount (Lumpsum / Installment) will be refunded.
(B) Students seeking refund within 10 days from the date of commencement of the course 100% of admission fee + 25% cost of books and study material + 10% of the remaining amount will be deducted and the Balance amount (Lumpsum / Installment) will be refunded
(C) Students seeking refund within 11 – 20 days from the date of commencement of the course 100% admission fee + 25% cost of books and study material + 5% of the remaining amount will be deducted and the Balance amount (Lumpsum / Installment) will be refunded
(D) Students seeking refund after 20 days from the date of commencement of the course till end of 1st academic year (January) 100% admission fee + 25% cost of books and study material + 20% of the remaining amount will be deducted and the Balance amount (Lumpsum / Installment) will be refunded
(E) Students seeking refund before the restart of the classes for second academic year 100% admission fee + 25% cost of books and study material + 40% of the remaining amount will be deducted and the Balance amount (Lumpsum / Installment) will be refunded
(F) Students seeking refund within 30 days from the date of restart of the classes for second academic year 100% admission fee + 75% cost of books and study material + 50% of the remaining amount will be deducted and the Balance amount (Lumpsum / Installment) will be refunded
(G) Students seeking refund within 31-90 days from the date of restart of the classes for second academic year 100% admission fee + 50% cost of books and study material + 60% of the remaining amount will be deducted and the Balance amount (Lumpsum / Installment) will be refunded
(H) Students seeking refund after 90 days from the date of restart of the classes for the third academic year No refund would be made of any amount on any ground

Note: Eligible amount will be refunded through NEFT within one months from the date of submission of withdraw application.